The Home School Learning Network provides this Homeschool Approaches Center to help you learn about some of the most popular homeschool philosophies and learning approaches that are used today!
Every family finds their own use and adaptation of the approach (or approaches) they choose. By keeping your children's needs and learning styles in mind during your decision-making process, and by fully understanding the various homeschool approaches, you can make the most informed decision on what is right for your family.
Please browse the following pages for more information about each of the homeschooling methods:
- Classical Homeschooling Method
- Eclectic Homeschooling Method
- Charlotte Mason Homeschooling Method
- Montessori Homeschooling Method
- The Moore Formula Method
- The Reggio Emelia Approach
- Structured Homeschooling Method
- Unit Studies Method
- Unschooling Method
- Waldorf Homeschooling Method