Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello from Alabama

Hello from Alabama 5 years, 4 months ago #119

• Vanessa Carlson
I am a wife and homeschooling mom. I have seven lovely children, 3 of which have graduated and moved on into their life and careers! (Two grandbabies as well) Four of my kiddo's are still home.

As of this year, I have been homeschooling for 13 years. I have 12 more to go until our youngest graduates. God is so good and faithful.

I am also the administrator of our church home school cover. (Alabama requirement).

Look forward to learning from other moms and sharing what I've learned as well.

Re: Hello from Alabama 5 years, 4 months ago #121

• Lisa Curcio
Nice to meet you Vanessa!

I bet homeschooling has changed a lot in the past 13 years. Will your grand babies be homeschooled as well?

Re: Hello from Alabama 5 years, 4 months ago #123

• Patricia Inman
Welcome Vanessa! Great to see you here! You are right, Lisa, homeschooling 13 years ago would not have even included working a whole bunch online! Oh my gosh!

Actually, that is why I changed careers from Architecture to designing and running education websites... so I could stay part of my daughter's education, and not work the "corporate" scene. It's come a long way!

I hope you enjoy the site, Vanessa, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know!

Re: Hello from Alabama 5 years, 4 months ago #134

• Annette V
welcome to HLN. Good to see you hear. We're a new group, but hoping to grow well.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.98 seconds

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy                                                            © 2001-2016 Homeschool Learning Network, All Rights Reserved 

We use PayPal as our gateway processor. You do NOT need a PayPal account. Please select the option Pay with Debit or Credit Card to pay by Credit Card.