Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nov. 12, 2012 Update

Nov. 12, 2012 Update 5 years ago #234

• Ron Inman
www.facebook.com/AlaskanPioneer?ref=nf

Another beautiful day above freezing. Heading up into the hills to set the motion sensor camera where I've seen animal tracks. Maybe we'll get some fun wildlife photos.

Dug out the IR motion sensor camera and my green laser. Time for some fun!

The lemonade I made has probably more than the recommended levels of pine needles in it since I didn't filter the water. May elevate my blood fiber levels to that of Pinocchio. I sure sure if that's good or bad.

I find it a bit ironic when I think of how my existence has slipped into routine. Here on the island I am pretty much free to do as I please. Yet for the most part I have crafted a new daily routine which is somewhat similar to my former life…at least titularly. Each day I get up, get ready for work, work, relax, and go to bed. Each of those segments of my day is a little different here of course.

Went for a walk on the beach. The snow is gone and the surf is quite high. The tide is as low as I've seen it. Sea otters are still playing in the surf. Feels great out there.

Went for a walk on the beach. The snow is gone and the surf is quite high. The tide is as low as I've seen it. Sea otters are still playing in the surf. Feels great out there.

This place has two seasons. Winter and three months of bad sledding.

Snow last night and nonstop rain ever since. Warmed up to 36F but feels colder. Maybe I'll go work outside...later. Thinking about using a large tarp to semi-enclose the front porch. Just need to get back up on the roof. But not today.

"Staycation?" "Staycation!" Why is this the first I've heard of the concept? I really need a new travel agent!

Day 131: This afternoon I'm building a new insulated camera rig which will let me shoot a video of the galaxy rotating over the cabin at night. Hoping for clear skies again.

Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.84 seconds

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy                                                            © 2001-2016 Homeschool Learning Network, All Rights Reserved 

We use PayPal as our gateway processor. You do NOT need a PayPal account. Please select the option Pay with Debit or Credit Card to pay by Credit Card.