Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sept 22, 2012 Update

Sept 22, 2012 Update 5 years, 1 month ago #211

• Ron Inman
The cold, driving rain has intensified. I finished the siding yesterday and the cabin is 5 degrees warmer. I didn't think it would help that much but it could be coincidence. Still no wind for the turbine but I'm ready when the weather chooses to cooperate. I'll work indoors for most of the day and then get out in the weather this afternoon for a bit. It's not that cold but I only want to get soaked once per day and then dry off and relax. Yesterday I made a new bread with chili powder in it which was a treat. Then finished the siding, made a candle, wrote 10 pages in my book (1/3 complete now) and took a walk on the beach. Last night I rerouted electrical circuits to activate two cigarette lighter powerpoints and now have my primary lamp running on main batteries instead of the smaller Goal Zero batteries. This Goal Zero 3 Watt LED lamp is incredibly bright in this small area and uses 1/40th the power of the bulbs in my apartment. LEDs aren't cheap but they are fantastic! Feeling great and thankful for all I have. In real danger of contentment
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy                                                            © 2001-2016 Homeschool Learning Network, All Rights Reserved 

We use PayPal as our gateway processor. You do NOT need a PayPal account. Please select the option Pay with Debit or Credit Card to pay by Credit Card.