Running electrical tests on a turbine is a challenge when you're by yourself. To overcome my problem of existing in only one place at a time I used a camera. Power cables were pulled through a hole in the floor which was resealed. Then the cable run up through Wilson's sleep area and through my sleep shelf above and into the electronics shelf above me. A multimeter was attached to each lead and turned on to DC Volts. Then the camera was set to record the read out. Leaving the door open, I ran outside and climbed the tree. Grabbing the turbine with one hand I manually forced it to spin. Forward twice and backward twice. Each time I'd shout out what I was doing. Later I reviewed the footage on the camera. Each time I could hear myself shouting that I was spinning it the meter jumped to about 1.3V. That's about 1/9 of full power so when the wind blows i should get quite a charge. I'm just glad I now have a functional wind turbine and didn't get injured. I need to recheck the schematics again and will then connect it to my power system.