Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Feel free to chit chat about any topic that you wish to! This is a great place to get to know other members of our community.

~~~
  • Page:

TOPIC: Update on Owain's Surgery

Update on Owain's Surgery 5 years, 3 months ago #181

• Lisa Curcio
My son Owain had his pacemaker surgery a few weeks ago and he is doing great! He is finally starting to feel and act like himself again. He has very little pain & is starting to get more active. Due to his anatomy, and previous surgeries, his pacemaker was placed in his belly just below his left ribcage, and the incision was in his belly as well, so recovery was painful for him since the belly is so sensitive. He spent the day running and playing outside, and that made my heart sing with joy!

I was hoping to start lessons back up today, but I am still a bit disorganized. I also missed his first pacemaker check up this morning & had to reschedule for Wednesday afternoon.

Re: Update on Owain's Surgery 5 years, 3 months ago #182

• Annette V
good to have an update on your boy.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.85 seconds

Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy                                                            © 2001-2016 Homeschool Learning Network, All Rights Reserved 

We use PayPal as our gateway processor. You do NOT need a PayPal account. Please select the option Pay with Debit or Credit Card to pay by Credit Card.